Friday, August 20, 2010

WHAT DO I KNOW

Congratulations to Fresno State Athletics receiving an invitation to be apart of the Mountain West Conference and diving in head first. Also the same to the Nevada Wolf Pack Athletics.

To Fresno State Athletics,

Stop acting like the promiscuous girl who will go out with the first guy who asks. Let's not forget that these are the same teams who left you in the middle of the night just like the original Colts and Browns did in the pros. And then as a new league started to berate the WAC for being a conference of "1AA teams who couldn't hold their own". Then of course, the times when the MWC put out the proverbial carrot to dang out in front of you by saying we might expand and then snatch it back. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. They did it I don't know how many times but I got tired of it. The MWC is a tired up league that is lucky they have money and good television contracts. Maybe this is a good move for FSU Bulldogs, but you better be ready. And since this is mostly about football, Hill - your team better be ready for this season to go out with a bang or those players are not going to have the right mind set. Personally, I think they haven't had the right mind set since the loss to Reggie Bush & USC (I wanted to put something else but I'm afraid I would get sued, plus WHAT THE HELL DOES KIM KARDASHIAN SEE IN HIM?! [DELETE]) I hope the team has players who REALLY want to play and coaches who REALLY want to coach these players and come up with a better game plan.

I agree with the Nevada Wolfpack Athletic Director Cary Groth that expenses to travel to Hawaii and Louisiana Tech can be very costly. In this day and age of everybody tightening their belts and wallets, for both FSU and Nevada, I hope this works out. If not, anything can happen. Think positive.

No comments: