Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE BAND, QUEEN, WOULD BE PROUD OF ME

For the last three months, I have been making an effort of taking a bike ride in the morning. Yes, that's right the pedal bike, not the motorized (not yet). So far, I'm only going around the neighborhood. The streets are still a ways away, even though, there are newly flesh painted bicycle lanes nearby, at the sacrifice of two driving lanes. But the streets receive a new middle turn lane, so that now driving morons can rejoice at the fact they can hit each in the front instead of in the back. And also what has resulted is the slow down of the speed limit even though the posted speed limit has stayed the same. Which is why I am really pissed off at the F'N Fresno City Counsel member who mandated this project and screwed up Dakota Ave. between the Chestnut Diagonal & Peach going pass the airport and Air National Guard. Every time, I see a big truck or worse, a local lawn mowing business truck and trailer getting in front of me either by the right turn off of Chestnut or the left turn off of the Chestnut Diagonal, I just dread it because they will drive super ass slow IN A 50 MILE PER HOUR LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is all I ask is drive the speed limit when going through there. That simple. But I digress.....

Hey! I'm riding my bike for excercise, for fun, and Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon, & Roger Taylor would be proud of me.

BICYCLE!
BICYCLE!
I want to ride my bicycle.
I want to ride my bike.
BICYCLE!
BICYCLE!

No comments: